RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

WHO WANTS TO TAKE POSITIVE ACTION AGAINST THE ANIMAL FBI READ ON

Public Opinion

Re: WHO WANTS TO TAKE POSITIVE ACTION AGAINST THE ANIMAL FBI READ ON

Post  Public Opinion on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:41 pm

pilotman, there is a lot of information and support out there, look at the shg or rspcainjustice.blogspot for links etc, good luck, you are not alone.

pilotman

Post  pilotman on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:42 am

Stevie wrote:interesting points about improvement notices, someone should be checking this out, Pilioman can you paste some links on this forum please ? re ALF, name and shame them !

Hi the names that i have recieved from the RSPCA Annual report is MrPeter Singer who is the ALF international Founder and Mrs Angela Walder has been arrested on animal liberation activities according to information on the internet.

Apparently according to a local police inspector this information has been sent to special branch in the met police in london.

Hope they are good to their word and investigate them fully

Apparently the RSPCA have been recruiting senior members of the church as senior members of thr organisation. One of the members is the Bishop of Monmoth as he is a senior member may be a good idea to everybody send them a letter to make their point as the more voices the better. As yet I haven`t got a contact address but i will have a phone number by 9 am tomorrow so as they say watch this space.

If anybody wants to e-mail anybody at the house of commons either email Bill Wiggins MP or Rob Walter MP to give them more amunition in the fight.

Bill Wiggins sat in on the comittee who set up the Animal Welfare Act 2006. He knows exactly what the RSPCA are doing and he was aware of the problems that were going to crop up, he told the labour government what to expect. All we have to do now is find enough spades to give to the government to dig their heads out of the sand and damn well take notice of the people the RSPCA are hurting the most. If they dont like the idea of using a spade i got the use of a JCB if its easier for them!!!!!
    rspcaInsider

RSPCA ALF LINKS

Post  rspcaInsider on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:15 am

Its no big news that the rspca have been infiltrated at senior level by the alf, this has taken place over several years and has been the subject of many a political power struggle, take a look back over the years and look how the old guard has dissapeared, they still maintain some level of respectability at the top to placify the politicians, look at what Blair did with the Huntingdon lot a few years ago ! this was a political statement and an attempt to draw some line in the sand, look at how many new laws labour have introduced since coming into power, and how many of these relate to animal welfare, the big showdown was the hunting bill, and look who won that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevie

Post  Stevie on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:55 am

interesting points about improvement notices, someone should be checking this out, Pilioman can you paste some links on this forum please ? re ALF, name and shame them !
    TB

Post  TB on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm

if you go to the rspcainjustice site there is the phone no for the SHG self help Group, they should be able to help you, would be useful if their phone no was on this forum.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:40 pm

welcome aboard, We believe that the rspca will soon be on the rocks with respect to their prosecutions policy, there is lot of info and links on www.rspcainjustice.blogspot.com The more people we get to support our cause and band together about the current injustices and corrupt practices the better.
    Admin

pilotman

WHO WANTS TO TAKE POSITIVE ACTION AGAINST THE ANIMAL FBI READ ON

Post  pilotman on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 am

Hello fellow animal lovers.
    Am I glad I have come across this forum. Something has to be done to stop these so called people from persucuting and victimising the genuine animal lover. I cant do this on my own but as long as I have breath in my body I will stop these B******S if its the last thing I do.

Let me point out that I have not been personally held to ransom by the RSPCA. But somebody I care for deeply has and I will do anything to clear her name.

Also we know of a gentleman who has had a horse seized. This was one of 9 this gentleman owned.
    The horse was seized by the RSPCA and he is being prosecuted. Just another statistic you say well this gentleman is housebound and 91 years old and so far this has cost this gentleman £65000 and hasnt even got to court.

My friend has been found guilty of cruelty to 3 dogs and her case is going to appeal. But it is the way that thr RSPCA have lied and coerced their witneses that has convinced the magistrates that my friend is guilty. This is a person that 9 months before the raid on her farm was putting her animals lives before hers by going into a house fire 4 times to rescue her dogs.

Her dogs were seized by the RSPCA with the aid of 25 fully armed police offices, one was equipped with a firearm. My friend has never had a speeding ticket, parking fine or a criminal record. The only thing she has is the illness called M.E. For anybody that dosent know what M . E is it is a dibilating illness that turns around sleep patterns and makes you feel as thpough you have flu permanantly. After the slightest bit of housework she has to rest for the remainder of the day.

We have been in contact with our MP we thought that is where it would stop, but they are taking things seriously. How can you help???? I am awaiting an appointment to challenge Hilary Benn MP who is in charge of DEFRA. I need as much information as possiable about other cases of RSPCA injustice to help the cause. The Prime Misters office has stated that because they have not heard any complaint from the courts system there is not aproblem to put right. WEll lets tell them from the victims side that there is a problem.

If anybody has any information which can be sent to me then please do so.

I think the Act of 2006 is a good act, its just the way that the RSPCA are left to their own devices to police the act and bring prosecutions. I agree with the postings on this forum the CPS should take over the prosecution roles. The RSPCA should be policed in the correct manner by a seperate body.
    The RSPCA are reading the act to suit them and nopbody else. I have had close conversations with MPs that sat in on the formation of this act and they are concerned about the lack of improvement notices that are issued. I have been told by them that there are two types of cruelty
    1: Intentional and 2: unintentional . But it seems that the prosecution route covers the unintentional type of cruelty that an improvement notice should cover.

During my research I have uncovered that the RSPCA have members who are involved with the Animal Liberation Front. I am not talking about members on the ground but a Vice President/Patron and also a member of the RSPCA council. So why is the Government of this country leaving animal prosecutions to an organisation that has connections with a criminal/ terrorist organisation.

The more information I can get the more chance the RSPCA will be brought to book.

Please help those you knowhave been abused.

Thanks for your help

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:26 am