RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

RSPCA ENTRANCE TEST

avalon

RSPCA ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS

Post  avalon on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:09 am

I used to volounteer for the local rspca animal home, the inspectors thought that they were gods, i packed it in because all i wanted to do was look after animals, i couldnt stomach all the backstabbing, chitter chatter and politic that were going on there, as i recall the inspectors all had a "friendly" vet or two who they used to give lots of business to, they would always support the inspector if they had a prosecution case, they knew where their bread was buttered.
    I remember once one inspector saying that she had just done a vets statement, and she was just going to get it signed ! she must have done it herself or the vet would have signed it when she took it, from what i saw this went on all the time, i destest people being cruel to animals, but i deplore cruelty to people even more, in my view a lot of the rspca officers are just extreme animal rights activists.

Admin
    Admin

RSPCA INSIDE INFORMATION

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 am

Public Opinion wrote:Makes me wonder what the RSPCA do at the selection process, do they get candidates to intimidate little old ladies and take away their cats, do they take magistrates out for lunch to discuss cases ?????????????????????
    And I am sure that getting vets to exagerate their claims to aid a dodgy prosecution is an absolute must !!!

Seems to me you know what you are talking about public opinion, you havent been through the RSPCA selection process have you ??
    Public Opinion

RSPCA ENTRANCE TEST

Post  Public Opinion on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:20 am

Makes me wonder what the RSPCA do at the selection process, do they get candidates to intimidate little old ladies and take away their cats, do they take magistrates out for lunch to discuss cases ?????????????????????
    And I am sure that getting vets to exagerate their claims to aid a dodgy prosecution is an absolute must !!!

Sponsored content

Re: RSPCA ENTRANCE TEST

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:27 am