RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

Facebook petition against the RSPCA.

moonstone

Facebook petition against the RSPCA

Post  moonstone on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm

What i find hard to believe is that RSPCA have to be forced to go in and save these animals yet they illegally seize the pets of caring owners Rolling Eyes
    How do they decide if they are going to act in one case and not in another Surprised yet just stand by and do nothing while the very suffering they claim to alleviate goes on No
    I was the victim of a revenge grudge by my ex friend yet although she suffers from mental health problems they happily took her word against mine and tried to seize my pets Evil or Very Mad but they blatently ignore requests to help neglected animals when they can see the suffering for themselves No prefering to turn a blind eye Evil or Very Mad
    You couldn't make it up No
    I havn't checked the number of complaints against them but nothing they do would surprise me Shocked

Trilby Bee

Facebook petition against the RSPCA

Post  Trilby Bee on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I think it's a sound idea and a very probable way forward. It would reach so many so quickly; and while looking up Crunchies (shock, horror, gulp) I came across a useful piece of info. Apparently, according to what I read, and I stand to be corrected (and possibly interviewed under caution again!) there were 31 complaints against the RSPCA in 2010 Surprised . And that does not include one from me. Not an official one anyway.

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes in content)

moonstone

Facebook petition against the RSPCA.

Post  moonstone on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

How about we start a Facebook petition to get the dubious practices of ARSEPCA (RSPCA) looked into by Parliament Smile we know that if you get 10.000 (think that is the right figure) then it has to be debated Smile not sure if this has already been suggested but it's worth a try Smile
    Whose up for it Question

Sponsored content

Re: Facebook petition against the RSPCA.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:28 am