RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

And I did like BRIAN MAY!

basil

Re: And I did like BRIAN MAY!

Post  basil on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 pm

I don`t know what the answer is but innoculations aren`t going to stop the roads being strewn with dead, run over badgers. I drive around 800 to 1000 miles a week and guarantee i`ll see six or seven dead badgers a day.
    I find it laughable that the ArsePCA oppose the Badger cull yet think nothing of killing thousands of healthy cats and dogs every week.
    Personally, the way badgers were hunted rightly had to be stopped but the Badger population numbers have now gone in the opposite direction, there are far too many now.
    The whole thing is going to be contensious issue for years to come.

JonJon

And I did like BRIAN MAY!

Post  JonJon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:52 pm

(from group Queen ) He’s been taken in by the RSPCA and yes he’s had an honour bestowed upon him,
    Vice President of the Charity.

Quoted from RSPCA Web site…. Stop the Cull campaign.
    The RSPCA is devastated that the first license has been granted for the badger cull and believes this policy is incredibly short sighted. Chief Executive Gavin Grant said:
    We are bitterly disappointed that the UK Government in England is ploughing on with plans to kill badgers but the fight is not over yet.
    Only last week we joined Brian May, a coalition of charities and crowds of protestors at a public rally to put a stop to this cull as the start date draws near.
    This on-going Stop the Cull campaign is rapidly gaining momentum and public support and it is time the Government listened. It needs to look at the science and change their policy to one of vaccination – let’s cure and not kill.

Well totally blind, somehow Brian, Evil or Very Mad joining them killers that’s just not the way.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:32 am