RSPCA PROSECUTIONS INJUSTICE FORUM

Campaign to bring private prosecutions made by the RSPCA under the control of the CPS

help and advice to get my horses back

123tom

Re: help and advice to get my horses back

Post  123tom on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 am

what it is when they took all the ponys they took 2 of my friends at the same time but they are willing to give him his back they asked him were is he putting them he said back on the field so thats why they wanted to come out and video record it but i am not letting them on because they can use it as evidence against me in court

basil

Post  basil on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:11 am

A definate NO!!
    Once they are on the land they`ll wander where ever they want to and you won`t get rid. Tell them to do whatever they need to from the outside.
    If the RSPCA officer goes on the land without your permission then prosecute for trespassing.

Trilby Bee

Help and Advice to get My Horses Back

Post  Trilby Bee on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 am

What on earth do they want to do that for? Why are they asking your permission? I would tell them that you will have to get permission from the landowner(unless, of course, you ARE the landowner and I then I would then say no). It is obvious you do not have to let them in or they would not be asking your permission. Tell them that you will speak to your landlord about it, that you cannot grant them the permission. Stall for time. Then do yourself a favour and really get started on getting some legal advice. My guess is that they are wanting to get some evidence against you. I am guessing of course; make sure the fields are clean and tidy, remove the droppings (or harrow them) make sure the water is clean and remove anything which they can describe as a "danger". But why they want a video instead of just a few stills is a bit strange. Are you going to be on TV? Are they going to use it in some ghastly RSPCA series which may be die to come out soon? I don't like the sound of it and if you don't have to let them in I wouldn't. But if you do, get an army of friends to make sure it looks clean and tidy and safe. And get some legal advice. Evil or Very Mad

Yes, we all know they will and do lie, but the magistrates seem to think the sun shines out of their a***s. The problem is, there is nothing to stop them climbing over the gate and doing their filming and you would not know they had been (unless you pitch a tent and sleep there!)

Good Luck. Please keep us updated. We know how they work.

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

123tom

Post  123tom on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 am

the rspca and police want to come on field to video record it should i let them on

123tom

Post  123tom on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 am

my wife annd kids have just visited the ponys they are heart broken Crying or Very sad

123tom

Post  123tom on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 am

hi ive just recieved all the evidence they have against us its going to be a very hard fight as they have lied about somethings they are trying to say that all the horses were dieing from but yet i have a worming program with the vet and they wouldnt let my vet do a full vet check because they said they were all in good health i give them one thing they love to lie and try and make people look bad Crying or Very sad

basil

Post  basil on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 am

Trilby Bee wrote:Hi Fenris, I think the fact is that no-one runs this forum any more...you could try sending them a pm. Your suggestion is very valid.
    I`ve tried messageing them with no replies, don`t waste your time.

Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:38 am

Hi Fenris, I think the fact is that no-one runs this forum any more...you could try sending them a pm. Your suggestion is very valid.

Fenris

Post  Fenris on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 pm

You need to speak to the SHG on 0844 700 6690

See

RSPCA-Animadversion
    http://rspca-animadversion.org.uk

SHG
    http://the-shg.org

SHG Blog
    http://theshg.wordpress.com/

RSPCA Injustice Blog
    http://www.rspcainjustice.blogspot.com/

Mods, can you put a link to the SHG and a sticky so that new people see that their first port of call should be to ring the help line and to read the sites?

123tom

Post  123tom on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 am

hi were being done for section9 and section 1 they didnt leave any notices atall it all started when i left my field at 9 oklok at night on 21st april we set of home after we did our routine check a hour later we got a fone call of the police telling us our horses had got out and were on the motorway so we shot straight down to the field and founnd them in a side street i asked them did they get on the motorway they said no anyway we got them back to the field ad found 2 of my paddlocks smashed my field is split into three one is a 10 acre were i had half of them in then a gate going into the other field wich had been vandalised wich led into a 8 acre field and then another gate leading into a 10 acre field wich i dont use the gate leading into that one had been vandalised aswell when the horses had got out the field the fields they were in they were on hayledge so when they got threw innto the field with grass in it is about a metre high they ran straight threw it and straight onto the road the police tryed telling me hahaha proves what he knows annyway i locked the gates back up again and sectioned the end field with the long grass into half the police came passed a week later and said well done you are doing a great job there so we did and completed it all then 3 weeks later we turned up and they were taking them but they left a small miniture shetland behind that they couldnt find hahaha i had him hidenn in a stable i built they didnnt find it my brother had 2 ponys on there at the same time but they are willing to give him his back they are coming out to my field tomorow to see if it is any good for him to put his back out but they want give me myne back the rspca and the police are coming out tomorow but my little pony is out there still could they take him tomorow for any reason ?

Trilby Bee

Post  Trilby Bee on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, Tom, welcome to the site. Smile Were you told why your (your wife's) horses were taken? I assume you are being charged under the Animal Welfare Act 2006 - do you know what sections? I believe Section Four is the worst one. NO, they would not inform you that they were going to take them. Had you/your wife previously been issued with an "Improvement Notice"...ie a non-statutory notice telling you that they were not happy with the way the horses were being kept and telling you why they thought this..... their fields were not adequate, their condition was poor, etc etc.and telling you to improve their accommodation/feed/veterinary care etc? Did they offer advice to you?

When you say they have no evidence against you/your wife, believe me they will invent evidence. If one of the ponies has a small cut they will take a close-up of it making it look life-threatening. They will lie about what you might have told them to get a conviction. I would hate you to think you can go to court on your own and take on these people. You can not. If you can afford legal representation, get it now. If you cannot afford it, go to Citizens' Advice and get a list of Legal Aid solicitors. Mine were crap but a friend of mine has used Legal Aid loads of times and been mightily impressed. My so-called legal team told me to "go to court and ask for an adjournment" which I did and the magistrates went bonkers and said if my lawyer wanted an adjournment he should come himself and ask for one. It was like a nightmare Tom. My friend's cousin, who recently retired as a magistrate,when we told her of my case (horse-related too)immediately said "Be very careful--careful what you say and who you say it to". After I gave out my address in court (I had no option), someone came in the night and destroyed my car. I had dared to say that I still had evidence that there were "discrepancies" in their witness statement (evidence which I still have). The Police Forensics team who examined my wrecked car asked me "if I was in dispute with anyone as this was an act of intimidation and to demolish a car parked under a street light is unheard of". Was my son a solicitor or a policeman perhaps, who had got someone put away? He is not.

Get legal advice Tom asap, and if that means adjourning the hearing, let the lawyers do that. if you plead Not Guilty and the case goes on for months, you will be charged
    by the hour for the RSPCA prosecution team and the court costs. And they use very expensive lawyers, not the Crown Prosecution Service.

Sorry to be a pessimist but I think you should look after yourself and wife. Do you know what the charges are? Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Trilby Bee on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjustment)

123tom

help and advice to get my horses back

Post  123tom on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 am

hi all my wife and her friend have 13 horses and pony between them and we have 11 children between us all on the 23 of may the police and rspca took our horses the were shocked to see us turn up whilst they were taking them as they never informed us they were gona take them two weeks after we had to go to a interview at the police station after the interview the police backed out of it all and have handed the case over just to the rspca i am in court in 2 weeks but all the evidence they have against me i have answers for so really they have none i am just looking fror some advise if possible

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:27 am